Only people mentioned by Mayapersson in this post can reply
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
08 March, 07:31
In response Maya Persson to her Publication
I am willing and able to do my part in the fight against population reduction!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
08 March, 02:22
In response Maya Persson to her Publication
Honestly, this is too big for humans to even consider taking on. This falls on God's shoulders, ALL of it. Many are realizing we are truly in the end times, there is no saving our planet or humanity - that was never in our future. Our future is heaven, with God and His Son.

I'm tired of seeing 'we must do this' or 'we must do that'. No, we don't need to. That is another lie in and of itself - there is no saving a future that was never there. We have reached the end, and God will be glorified soon, and those who love Him and follow Him, we will be taken up to be with Him.

Those who do not know Him, they can try to keep saving a world that will soon not exist.

This meme says "We must embrace God more than ever before." Yes, very much. But the rest, saving humanity - that is not our job, that is God's job and when it happens, there is no saving it - we end up with eternal life in a heaven with no sin, no sorrow, no crying, no regret, nothing hurtful or shameful.

Why stay he

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
17 September, 03:10
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Thank you for being strong enough to speak THIS truth. I read Relentless's post. And all I could think to do was to fall to my knees and beg for God's intervention. The rest seemed insurmountable.