Kim Runner @kimrunner
did you know you can go to https://qagg.news/ and click on Truth at the top to see posts from Truth Social - POTUS, Dan, Devin, Kash and now General Flynn, Melania and Don Jr...
08:14 PM - Mar 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 March, 09:10
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Check out Captain deplorable's Truth videos, hilarious! Good imitation of Trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 March, 09:08
I just found you on truth social I think. My real name with trutherseeker4444 so people could find me again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
07 March, 09:02
WOW! Thank you!!

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
07 March, 09:01
Great Find Kim, Thx

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
07 March, 08:55
ありがとうございました!私はそれを見ることができました。すごい♥ 

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 March, 08:56
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
♥️

07 March, 08:31
figured it out...scroll to bottom of page, then it goes 1-161, selected 161 & they show up

07 March, 08:27
So I did that & all I get are Q posts, what am I doing wrong?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 March, 08:29
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
yes, you have to uncheck Q posts and go to the TRUTH dropdown...check those instead.

07 March, 08:24
someone else directed me here but didn't know what to do with it, now I know! Thnx!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
07 March, 08:19
I was trying to get on Truth on my PC through an iOS emulator but have had no luck yet.

Ghost Cat @Ghostcat
07 March, 08:18
cool...thx

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
07 March, 08:17
yeah weeks ago ty