Bay 17d @Bay17d
07 March, 12:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
07 March, 12:36
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
we need to focus on eliminating government, medical, public education, fake churches, media, hollywood and banks. same for military industrial complex.

we need to reject them all. hershel is misguided

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
07 March, 12:43
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I hear ya Matthew, but Mr. Walker is President Trump endorsed. I'm sure he's following directives to continue keep his endorsement. 45 would let us know if he was falling out of line otherwise.

07 March, 12:46
Politics has to go. It is not even ok for Trump to have power over anyone

The answer is getting rid of government (IN Greek, it means mind control) -NOT FIXING IT

Bay 17d @Bay17d
07 March, 12:49
I serve President Trump+Q. 100% Loyal.

Beyond that, I want to restore the Republic to the version our Founding Fathers envisioned. Not destroy the foundation of the Greatest Nation that this Earth has ever seen.

07 March, 12:54
You cannot destroy American culture. American culture does not need a government. It is against God's laws for any man to have power over another man.

You can have a caretaker administration with no power only.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
07 March, 12:59
The United States has survived almost 250 years with a government that recognized our God given rights through the Constitution.

Could you provide me an example of the longest "caretaker administration" and how long it lasted? I am unfamiliar.

The whole system is corrupt. The USA government did not survive 250 years. Tax is not constitutional or legal. It goes to Vatican and royal family and politicians' pockets. Its ha never been spent on anything valuable to people. We were all tricked. It lasted less than 30 years.

It has not gotten worse lately. It has just gotten exposed.

I will not leave USA and I will not consent to be governed. There are hundreds of thousands like me. We make it impossible to have a good government. If you come after us, then you are just another cabal. I am not obligated to pay tax or agree to any government laws or regulations
01:04 PM - Mar 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
07 March, 02:36
There is a great deal more to the United States of America than taxes. My ancestor was a founding father and they took great care in creating the Constitution which is the heart and soul of this nation along with the freedoms and liberties it protects as we have seen all too well in the past two years. I believe there was Divine guidance in the creation of that beautiful document and every generation in my family has stood to protect it as I do today. As you said, we have seen the evil exposed and the many countries who were ill prepared to fight against it because the laws did not protect them as they should have. I expect many will draw up new constitutions in the likeness of ours. God Bless beautiful America. 🇺🇲❤️

07 March, 02:45
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
America is not a government. It is a culture. The government is not needed. The constitution does not allow government to have any power over citizens. ZERO.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
07 March, 01:30

Bay 17d @Bay17d
07 March, 01:11
There is a lot of what you are saying that I agree with, but I condemn anarchy. Might as well be like ANTIFA who are lawless.

My opinion is that our Government is necessary and that the Swamp needs to be drained. We take back our government and have it serve we the people like it was intended originally.

07 March, 01:26
blessings to you. it is ok to disagree.

anarchy is a fake term created by cia

same as conspiracy theory

to discredit the truth