Only people mentioned by IntellUK in this post can reply
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
09 March, 07:21
In response Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council to his Publication
The world is just a grand stage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
08 March, 12:09
Vk, the 💗, Isreal! (The love is real), lol!
You always seems to understand my comments. We definitely must have a stong family connection that maintains itself throughout time.✨💫✨💫✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
07 March, 10:53
I swear, every time I watch a video (any video), I cannot get the AOC green screen video out of my head.

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
07 March, 04:14
oh….ya….shes “sure” that Russia is showing fake news about Ukraine but shes not seeing it, so she cant’t debunk it 😂

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 March, 04:02
Just a thought !

I am seeing a lot of truth coming out of ]Tik Tock[
maybe T S is a look here type deal for the [ds] and
xi putting out truth booms on
Tik Tock🤔

Tick Tock
Q

Celery Juicer @Emme
07 March, 03:33
does anyone have a link to this video? please?

Every Time @soTELLme533
07 March, 03:56
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication

Every Time @soTELLme533
07 March, 03:57
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
07 March, 03:21
This helps to keep the pronunciation of Q - You are Watching a Movie - sharp in mind.

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
07 March, 01:47
Suprise suprise, The Hill has been suspended fron YT for a week. Wonder why... 😂😂

suZy Connolly @suZq14
07 March, 01:37

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 March, 04:12
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
this brave soul better get some security ASAP!
🙏💪

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 March, 12:53

Look at all those 1s

Amazing that she actually said this.
If Putin goes Live in a few days as an acct on telegram says he is going to do with the truth!
These fake news ppl are toast!

Nana sure hopes it is true and he does it!
I think it would be fitting to allow Putin to go Public with the Truth since he was really the first leader to kick the cabal and luciferian pedos out of his country.

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
07 March, 03:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
> If Putin goes Live in a few days as an acct on telegram says he is going to do with the truth!

Don't believe Telegram spam

Believe it when it happens.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
07 March, 03:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(Telegram is compromised)

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
07 March, 12:45
Expose👍🏻