https://twitter.com/louiek...
05:14 PM - Mar 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
07 March, 03:23
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I just binged the walking dead

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 March, 10:41
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Those movies are too creepy for me. I think I watched one and that was with Brad Pitt, I believe. Now, give me some "Blob," and I'm in

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
06 March, 11:09
No, I think itโ€™s the beginning of the dead MSM. Itโ€™s been a long run, but now itโ€™s time that the [Fake News] drops dead. May they R.I.P., Amen.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿฟ

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
06 March, 10:09
Reminds me of Monty Python!

โ€œBring out your deadโ€ฆโ€

https://youtu.be/QcbR1J_4I...

06 March, 10:16
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Used to love Monty Python. Thanks for the laugh.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
06 March, 09:52
Double check audio. Looks altered

06 March, 10:18
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
It looks like someone pulled it from an old FAKE NEWS story, I think it's in my thread somewhere, so that may be why

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
06 March, 08:12

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
06 March, 07:01
get a load of snopes...oops..it was a climate change protest๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
https://www.snopes.com/fac...

06 March, 07:08
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Thanks Faith. We all knew we'd seen it, but couldn't recall where.

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
06 March, 06:33
He wasnโ€™t comfortable๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

06 March, 07:00
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
Maybe he is one of the walking dead?

Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
06 March, 06:22
@VincentKennedy
VK Iโ€™m struggling to believe the white hats are in charge, in the DS UK, if so, I would say its been an epic fail, because even the people whoโ€™d recently woke up to the Convid psyop, including my husband are all calling Putin, Hitler, cheering to remove Russian Vodka and freeze to death without Gas, it doesnโ€™t matter what I try to tell them, plus when Taiwan and any other places are up, the evil media simply wonโ€™t show it, so theyโ€™ll never know what to think.

The saying here is, Its much eaiser to fool someone, than think theyโ€™ve been fooled.

I cannot even watch any TV or listen to the radio, to check what theyโ€™re saying, as I normally would, I have simply removed myself from this utter maddnes, but jeeze it is boring and silent.

06 March, 07:04
In response Cheeky Latte to her Publication
The white hats are in charge. Much of what is being shown is simply to wake up the normies. I know some are not waking up but as things progress they will and they will look back and know they were deceived. If they saw everything we have seen, they would all be awake, but they chose not to.

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
06 March, 06:20
This is so manipulated. I hope you don't actually think this was aired on any news program.๐Ÿ˜‚

06 March, 07:10
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
It came from a previous article:

https://www.snopes.com/fac...

chore Toke @choretoke
06 March, 06:17
FAKE BODIES, JUST LIKE IN THE HOSPITALS WHEN MSM WAS REPORTINGโ—๏ธ๐ŸคจWhats that saying Fool me one shame on you , fool me twice shame on meโ—๏ธ๐ŸคจNot falling for fake Dead bodiesโ—๏ธ๐Ÿคจ

06 March, 07:16
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Me either, even if they are "walking dead."

Shelly Mahany @itoldyaso
06 March, 06:09
Z sweater to the rescue lol

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 05:50
Seriously everything Nana touches today is 17. The last post I replied to was 17 ,71, 17. Almost all are 17s today.

They are not very good at making these movies!

What really pissed Nana off a few minutes ago was watching Fox news with the sound off and there was some woman on there asking for everyone in America to send money to some Ukrainian fund.
Now, I could tell she was making shit up just by her body language.

If Nana had a pissed level this moment it would be 17!

Nana has so many frens right now LIVING IN THEIR FOOKN CARS and ON THE STREETS OF AMERICA many with kids thro NO DAMN FAULT OF THEIR OWN!
Whole families even in homes without heat cause they cant pay the electric bill!
Kids in America going to bed hungry.

I say lets take care of our families instead of other countries at the moment! Then we branch out!!!!

@vincentkennedy

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
06 March, 07:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
thats my wait number on truth social...#171,717

06 March, 07:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Absolutely. Funny thing, I mistakenly didn't pay my electric bill because I changed my method of payment for the last bill and thought it would change for all bills after, so they charged me half of what the bill was for a late charge. I'm not paying. Not sure if/when I will. If we're living in a free will society, I say NO to electric that isn't free.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
06 March, 05:48
wow ! what idiot pronounced that guy in the front. looks like all he needs is an enema and a lift assist

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
06 March, 05:42
Fake will be the purpose now.
So much desinformation from many/same sources

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
06 March, 05:42
FAKE. 99% of everything you see or read is propaganda from both sides right now. impossible to know much truth about whats happening in Ukraine. except:
1) bio weapon labs funded by US
2) genocide being committed in Donbas
3) Ukraine military are Neo-Nazi with swastikas on uniforms
4) Zelensky fled to Poland and is Klaus Schwab puppet.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
06 March, 05:53
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
You are right. And the puzzle becomes little by little by little visible. I admire the patience along the process. A genious plan and worldwide!

Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
06 March, 06:30
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
In the UK the DS are coining it in, the emails and donation buckets in shops are relentless, of course anyone who steps outside of this narrative is vilified as usual.
its literally beyond a joke.
@VincentKennedy

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
06 March, 05:35
I think this is Fake, it was from a Climate Change demonstration, nothing related with Ukraine

06 March, 05:38
In response Spanish Anon to his Publication
I remember seeing this video before, as well. But we know it is fake when the dead awaken