P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
Just a Reminder: πŸ‘‡ πŸ‘‡ πŸ‘‡

3 PICS
06:45 PM - Mar 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Ken King @KenKing
06 March, 03:30
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken King @KenKing
06 March, 03:25
11 years ago my wife was diagnosed with stage 4 throat cancer.
Today she is still here bitchin' like a trooper thanks to B17 and
baking soda.
(I enjoyed the oil too...thanks for asking☺️)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
20 March, 12:52
In response Ken King to his Publication
I am happy that your wife is okay, the Rockefeller’s should be executed for what they have done for decades to our natural medical doctors, scientists that developed natural cures were imprisoned, all so the filthy criminals could control the population with horrible drugs/treatments, never cures and get very rich doing it. All med students were never taught about natural cures, it’s disgusting. Ty for sharing, stay healthy. I think there is a site called PhenoixTears.comπŸ™πŸΌ

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
06 March, 01:08
An alkaline body = no cancer

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 March, 06:51

VANJA RODIC @NEDIVON
06 March, 03:35
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I WITNESS TO THE CURE OF CANCER ON THE SKIN WITH CANNABIS OIL IN 14 DAYS !! THE PERSON HAS UNSUCCESSFULLY TREATED THE PLACE WITH LASER AND OTHER METHODS FOR THE PREVIOUS 8 YEARS ...

VANJA RODIC @NEDIVON
06 March, 03:35
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I WITNESS TO THE CURE OF CANCER ON THE SKIN WITH CANNABIS OIL IN 14 DAYS !! THE PERSON HAS UNSUCCESSFULLY TREATED THE PLACE WITH LASER AND OTHER METHODS FOR THE PREVIOUS 8 YEARS ...