Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
05 March, 03:50
I'm looking for the poem written in 2016 by Able Danger "Field McConnell" please.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evie LikeChevy @EvieLikeChevy
Wow I haven't heard that name in a while. Whereis field? Whathappened to his Kim Pigkasio case in Florida? Where did Timothy Holmseth go?
04:20 AM - Mar 05, 2022
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EvieLikeChevy in this post can reply
Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
05 March, 06:44
In response Evie LikeChevy to her Publication
Field is on Bitchute..Look up Able Danger.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
05 March, 06:44
In response Evie LikeChevy to her Publication
Not sure I got the info to look up poem from Agent Margaritaville "Guy Brummel" who is being held in the Ontario prison in Canada. He is often on McCallister TV on Bitchute. He is interviewed a lot about Canada's corruption and how the MOB killed his son as his son designed the "berry" phone where they got everything from. He has had many attempts on his life in prison too. The poem is about what is going on right now. Tim is not being very well talked about as they are saying him and Cirsten W took the money that was for finding trafficked kids.