Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
"You're not going to believe this. Ukraine put out more propaganda on their official Twitter account and the first person in the video is none other than Marina Abramovic, the spirit cooker. Her pupil Lady Gaga shows up as well. You can't make this stuff up.
Pedowood is coming out in support of Ukraine. Why?"

https://t.me/PepeMatter/83...
10:48 PM - Mar 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
05 March, 12:49
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Disgusting. Now Richard Childress, a prominent figure in NASCAR is offering to supply load of ammo to Ukraine. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
04 March, 11:36
No more hiding holes, they are all crawling out and exposing themselves. The world is watching.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Higgins @David23
04 March, 11:18
They are so happy to sign their own names on their death warrants.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
04 March, 11:17
🤔🤢😱😳🤮🤡 More convinced now than ever after seeing that, Russia is NOT the problem here! Russia is taking down KM evil.
Ukraine IS very corrupt and holds a ton of secrets!!! Russia is being sabotaged! MSM is playing right along like bought and paid for puppets just like they did while pushing covid jabs.🙄🙄

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
04 March, 11:31
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Exactly! Like MSM, those people are a perfect reverse barometer for me. Whatever they're supporting, I am against, and vice versa.

As far as Maria Abramovic ...: