Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
03 March, 03:20
Be prepared

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 March, 04:15
In response Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council to his Publication
They shot a clone, Sr. was tipped off! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
This looks incredibly photo shopped. Not saying it isn't possible but seems to me if he were tipped off beforehand, he wouldn't have needed to fake his death. He would have had them arrested.
08:34 PM - Mar 03, 2022
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 March, 05:15
In response Made In America to her Publication
You clearly have no idea how far back this goes and the depth of corruption in play, back then! An unfortunate fact is that the forefathers of the USA where masonโ€™s trying to break away.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
06 March, 07:18
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I think most of us know this corruption goes back to before the founding of our country. I just fail to see how becoming President and having to fake his death accomplished any mission, except to maybe bring out the traitors. I've never believed the photos of his assassination because they looked fake. A person shot in the head would have blood all over and clearly that did not happen. Photos show a nicely dressed Kennedy slumped over the back seat with no blood. That said, I'm not sure how this fake assassination is supposed to further any plans.