The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
03 March, 12:22
β€œWho is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭2:22‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Jesus is The Christ, My LORD, and Savior, My Strong Tower, My Redeemer. πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ
12:25 AM - Mar 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
17 March, 10:42
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
YES YES YES!! HE IS THE CHRIST! THE SON OF THE ONE TRUE LIVING GOD AND MY DELIVERER! πŸ™ŒπŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™Œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
17 March, 11:49
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
πŸ’œAmen!🦁

Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 March, 12:15
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
03 March, 12:54
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Yes! Yes! Yes! Amen! πŸ’―Truth! Jesus is the Christ! My LORD too! My Saviour! My King! My friend! He is my Strong Tower also! My Redeemer and my Redeemer lives!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 March, 12:57
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
AMEN πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ....πŸ€πŸ™β€οΈ