Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 March, 11:10
So the information that the vaxx makers had to release today or yesterday about the trials, who made the drugs companies disclose the information.

I know they tried to put off the release for decades but someone forced the into now. Who was the somebody, was it Trump pushing the FDA to do it before the election or was that determined since the election?

Anyone know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atara Talitha @Kjo58
This is what I found...The plaintiffs, a group of more than 30 professors and scientists from universities including Yale, Harvard, UCLA and Brown, filed suit in September in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, seeking expedited access to the records. They say that releasing the information could help reassure vaccine skeptics that the shot is indeed “safe and effective and, thus, increase confidence in the Pfizer vaccine.”
11:39 PM - Mar 02, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kjo58 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 01:41
In response Atara Talitha to her Publication
Wow thanks for sharing my fren and I were trying to determine if it was done by Trump before the election or after by someone else.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396