Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
What's beyond pole? On the other side of South pole?
08:21 PM - Mar 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
03 March, 12:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
South Pole? I believe there is only one pole.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
02 March, 09:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 March, 09:40
The Galactics' home

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 March, 09:40
Johnny, I know in my heart that the surface of the earth is a flat, but it has depth because of the DUMBS and scripture below. We are separated from the rest of the surface for a reason, and I am trying my hardest to red pill the crap out of this. God is in control- His timing is perfect- resting in His perfect plan! But trying to figure it out is fun 😊

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
02 March, 09:26
Outerworlds we know this mayneeeeeeee

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
02 March, 08:45
Saw this recently, very interesting..

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
03 March, 01:21
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Interesting indeed. Thanks for sharing! 👍

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
02 March, 08:31
It doesn't have a side :)

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
02 March, 08:30
Guess we will find out when crustal displacement and things shift due to magnetic pole reversal happens....that is if we survive. #HigherGround (not necessarily ground as in Earth. 🙂🙃

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
02 March, 08:27
Other plane-ts; Saturn, Mars, etc.. 🙃

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
02 March, 08:26
The Greater Realm.
The Truth lies beyond the South Pole.

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
02 March, 09:27
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
xRay :)

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts