DB! DB! @DB_aldwin
patiots-as much as i have loved seeing all of the info on the digital battlefield(for which many people spend hours researching everyday)i just got to a point this week-i'm just letting GOD(& our military) work His plan...i miss interacting&thriving for further knowledge&seeking VIBES... BUT, I TRUST GOD'S PLAN, and i am taking time to heal with my own family(for they cannot see all that i see)... i wish I had more time here to see all that you are working hard to uncover! GOD SPEED PATRIOTS! LIFE will be BEAUTIFUL AGAIN-God's TIME! PEACE & LOVE TO ALL!
10:15 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by DB_aldwin in this post can reply
Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
31 January, 10:21
In response DB! DB! to her Publication
I am going through the same thing regarding a family member who thinks I have lost it. I will be praying for you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DB! DB! @DB_aldwin
31 January, 10:40
In response Diane F2021 to her Publication
thank you! prayers are what we all live on right now! GOD'S plan for sure ...πŸ˜‰πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 January, 10:19
In response DB! DB! to her Publication
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Peace and love and blessings to you and yours as well. I appreciate you modeling healthy boundaries. Trusting The Plan is Trusting God. Godspeed Patriot! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

DB! DB! @DB_aldwin
31 January, 10:25
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
πŸ™thank you for your kind comments! the battle has been long-we will all be GLORIFIED by HIM soon! solider on!