TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
Looks like all militaries are surrounding them.
Looks like a CHECKMATE Scenario unfolding.
04:57 PM - Mar 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by theyRcoming in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
03 March, 07:33
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
sacre trafic 😁la blague

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
02 March, 05:46
THOSE ARE ALL CIVILIAN FLIGHTS IT DIDNT REALLY CHANGE THE REAL DRAMA WAS THE MASSIVE AMT OF MILITARY HELICOPTERS LANDING IN DEM CITY STREETS DROPPING OFF THEN RETURNING. IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT MORE HAPPENING NOW.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 March, 05:32

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
03 March, 07:38
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
For many years, we went to church on Ash Wednesday to have the ashes applied to our foreheads. We proudly wore them all day everywhere we went. We had NO IDEA or THOUGHT that we were spreading a pagan God ritual. Now, looking back, I am convince that the religions of the world are NOT Christian, but rather pagan and leaning toward satanic. Satan has hijacked these church practices and turned them into idol worship. He laughs at us for falling for his evil schemes. I pray for my friends who are still trapped by these rituals.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
02 March, 05:03
clearly a storm is upon the cabal.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
04 March, 02:58
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
ALMOST LIKE A WHITE SQUAL