Only people mentioned by 1Counterpart2 in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
02 March, 03:38
In response JustAn Anon to his Publication
They are experimenting with at least 4 kinds of different injections. A lot of people just got a saline solution. They had not enough mess and besides that: not many people would have taken this shit while people all dropping dead at once. Batch research is still being done.
I am not a judge, but can we say that this is mass murder?πŸ€¬πŸ’€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
02 March, 01:04
EXACTLY WHAT THE CABAL WANTED
IT’S NOT NEAR OVER
DEATHS WILL GEOMETRICALLY INCREASE AS WE MOVE AHEAD
YES, INCLUDING MY MOM AND BROTHER
PRAY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
02 March, 03:44
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
You are not alone in that, many of our family members will die because of those injections. 😭 We have to take care of all those who survived.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 March, 12:35
Yes, its so sad to know of frens and fam who taken it ... although I did hear bc they were PUSHED into ACTION by DJT's WARP SPEED , not all the injections were catastrophic ... some batches were saline solutions for the 1%-ers, but they were mismanaged.
So there may corrective procedures, DETOX / supplements that can help. idk - but I pray that is possible.

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
02 March, 12:22

Jes King @jes_US
02 March, 11:59
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
time to pull a proper Nuremberg