Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
George shared this video on Youtube.

Let's go further in the past.
https://youtu.be/Mvk6P0FHn...

Operation Deep Freeze (OpDFrz or ODF) is codename for a series of United States missions to Antarctica, beginning with "Operation Deep Freeze I" in 1955–56, followed by "Operation Deep Freeze II", "Operation Deep Freeze III", and so on. (There was an initial operation before Admiral Richard Byrd proposed 'Deep Freeze').

Given the continuing and constant US presence in Antarctica since that date, "Operation Deep Freeze" has come to be used as a general term for US operations in that continent, and in particular for the regular missions to resupply US Antarctic bases, coordinated by the United States military. Task Force 199 was involved.
10:56 AM - Mar 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
03 March, 04:18
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Thank you! I found the George video so intriguing. At times it blows my mind how God connnects and syncronizes. (Admiral Byrd is said to have been to hallow earth🤔) It’s literally been years since I’ve touched upon this rabbit hole.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 March, 04:21
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Agartha. Checked that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
03 March, 03:38
Isn't it strange that George News seems to be the one recording these videos?

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
02 March, 08:39
17th day of the second month. hmm

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 March, 08:40
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Yep.

memes matter @NoComment
02 March, 03:13