Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 March, 10:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
13 March, 02:12
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
#LoveWins = = = > < >
#GodWins = = = > < >
#WeWin = = = > < >

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
02 March, 12:04
Do it!!!!

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
02 March, 03:35
3/2 won

Julie Casey @Trump2023
02 March, 01:24

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
02 March, 12:25
春分の日。日本では、レイワ4年目の3月21日です。4321!!

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
01 March, 09:37
I know you’re waiting for me to say this…..Flip it!!!

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
01 March, 08:01
4 to the 5th power = 1024

Q 1024
Coming soon to a theater near you.
Q

Q 4201
PANIC in DC🤣😂🤣
Enjoy the show!
Q

Wonder if it has to do with this.

https://twitter.com/RSBNet...

in 3...2..1

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
01 March, 08:28
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Looks like they are going to replay at "8:30pm EST: President Donald J. Trump addresses Congress in 2020 State of the Union" and not Biden's SOTU.

https://twitter.com/RSBNet...

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
01 March, 07:20
Very very old tune my big sister used to play, circa 1966. Listen to the first 09 seconds hehehe (I just HAD to) us older folks have a lot of silly nonsense in our heads from long, long ago. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Land of a Thousand Dances - Wilson Pickett 1966 - YouTube

This version of "Land of a Thousand Dances" by Wilson Pickett in 1966 was his third Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs #1 hit, and his biggest ever pop hit, peaking at #6...

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
01 March, 07:19
We have your back.
fiat justitia, ruat caelum

Angie Mac @AngieMac
01 March, 07:05
Aren’t baseball players known as “The Boys of Summer”? …..that’s what I thought…

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
01 March, 06:19

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
01 March, 06:29
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
hopefully will be alive to see at the rate this is happening🤣

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
13 March, 02:10
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Our Eyes will See #TheFallOfTheWicked = = = > < >
This is A Promise of God = = = > < >
Who Cannot Lie = = = > < >

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
01 March, 06:11

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
01 March, 06:07
321 🪞 123

TS:
3:21 PM ET > 15:21 > 153

💧123
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

💧153
For the coming days ahead.
Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
01 March, 05:36
Peter Schilling - Major Tom (Coming Home) (Official Video) - YouTube

Enjoy Peter Schillings video for "Major Tom" which was released on his album "Error In The System” in 1983. To stay up to date with all new releases on the ...

Phillip Des Witchalrdy @PresElectET
01 March, 05:24
i was just thinking the same @vincentkennedy
#LetsGoBrandon

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 March, 06:24
In response Phillip Des Witchalrdy to his Publication

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
01 March, 09:41
In response Phillip Des Witchalrdy to his Publication
For the Children!!!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
01 March, 05:16

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 March, 08:01
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I hope you're right

Nov 01, 2017 10:56:16 PM EDT
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 March, 05:01
Why am I feeling that cyber shutdown is close🤔 the narrative is getting WAY out of their control👊

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
01 March, 04:41
JFK JR.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
01 March, 04:09
09-Dec-2017 2:15:53 PM EST
8ch/cbts
POTUS: 1:37 US Military
Q

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 March, 04:06

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
01 March, 04:06
FISA = START

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 March, 04:05

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
01 March, 03:55

connie wright @cowri
01 March, 04:04
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Neil & Brett must be roommates..they both lie..fox really have some of the finest liars...Maybe out of the same dorm or cnn

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
01 March, 03:54
One of the coolest things about 3:21pm for you
is it’s 12:21pm for me :)

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
01 March, 03:52
Those are some awesome vibez, VK. 👍🏻 I haver listened to the words to Renegade by Styx before, but this song got my attention! 👇🏻A few verses below. Makes me think of one Renegade in particular.

Dear Mama, I can hear you a crying
You're so scared and all alone
Hangman is coming down from the gallows
And I don't have very long
The jig is up, the news is out
They've finally found me
The renegade who had it made
Retrieved for a bounty
Nevermore to go astray
The judge will have revenge today
On the wanted man

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
01 March, 03:45
Shall We Play A Game?
3.2.1 . . .

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
01 March, 04:43
In response John Q.. to his Publication
YES THE SHEEP THAT ARE LEFT WILL ALWAYS BE SHEEP. AT THIS POINT DONE WITH THEM. THEY CAN FOLLOW THEIR LEADERS TO THE SLAUGHTER HOUSE.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 March, 08:58
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Took the public 3 years from this original post just to wake up today! Anons, you R about to find yourselves in front of small groups explaining how this all happened Very Shoooon! 😉👍

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
01 March, 03:37
ZERO

Anne Kats @anneanon1
01 March, 03:34
Dec 09, 2017 2:15:53 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
POTUS: 1:37 US Military
Q

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
01 March, 03:32
COUNTDOWN!!!!👍😁