Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 March, 12:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
"The Great Awakening" was an inviting name to me; made me feel like it was a process people experienced in relation to information they had received and their personal speed of processing that information. It invites individuals to become absorbed into the group/movement with a personal level of comfort/ability.

"QAnon" carried an elitist, insider label that made me feel an ill-informed outsider who would always be wanting for information and to be privy to the inside jokes & apparent comms amongst "big accounts".

My search is for truth and my desire is for others to know & experience truth, so I am happy to have pushed through negative connotations and reports, and am grateful to all who have contributed to marching us toward the precipice we now face; "big account" or small.
12:40 PM - Mar 01, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RealLilTrump in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
01 March, 08:15
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
The Code of Ethics was created by 3days3nights on Twitter a couple of years ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
01 March, 09:23
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Miss 3D3N dearly. Great voice

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
01 March, 05:11
There Is No Qanon Only Q

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 March, 12:44
Great post👍