Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 March, 06:41
In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
01 March, 02:31
My wife thought this meme was hilarious. She’s got what I like to call a sense of humor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Rider @StormRider
01 March, 10:07
How is your cat?

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 March, 01:39
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
Cats have 32 muscles for each ear.

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
04 March, 03:55
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
Someone mentioned that it's possible comms of "cat's out of the bag" ??? comments? thoughts?

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
01 March, 08:05
The “Anon’s” will Be …As Shocked As
The Woke Crowd
Q Is
Disclosure & Destruction of the Deepstate

but
Also “Proof Of God”
&

“Disclosure of The End Times”/ “Second Coming Of JESUS “

His Name is Shane Browning
VVission123 ( Twitter)
Matthew 16:15–17 — King James Version (KJV 1900) 15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? 16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-jona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
28 February, 11:59
ZELENSKY SHOWS HIS SATANIC SIDE, VINCENT KENNEDY "THEY'RE FOOKED". Please share~! The Truckers Are Marching Through We Need Some More Heat.

COVID-19 Is A Live Military Exercise

Pedophiles Are The Virus #pizzagate #SaveTheChildren

The US Military We're The Vaccine #maga

https://rumble.com/vw4qy5-...

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
28 February, 10:10
Capital City Mumbo Sauce.....?
🤔✌

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
28 February, 09:45
this is too funny, not to borrow.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
28 February, 09:54
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
All the memes are up for grabs
I saved them from the Twitter daze
People talk bad about the Patriots
Every meme I share is from the Patriots fight
The scriptures menes
The life advice memes
The funny which I shared all morning
I'm glad I saved them
When we got kicked off twitter they would have been lost.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 February, 08:32
Soulmate = 106

106=
Alpha Omega code
Prophecy
Divine plan
Inheritance
Krystal
Monolith
Infinity
By XRP
Hidden enemy
Stay home
Tennessee
Wyoming

Wow yall ever notice how the meanings in gematria usually can also align in a story?

@vincentkennedy

28 February, 08:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 February, 08:11
VK now following 1001

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No. 147175452
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

28 February, 08:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank You ❤😘❤❤

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
28 February, 07:39
😡okay my pissed off meter has moved higher today.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 February, 05:42
At least He made some of us warriors😁

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
28 February, 04:36
ok ... yup ... that's fetchin funny !!!

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
28 February, 04:24
lol really

28 February, 03:53
Hey DE Thats Prime Rib Baby

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
28 February, 03:51
🤣🤣

arba happihr @arba
28 February, 03:33

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
28 February, 03:32
😂

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
28 February, 03:06
This is my go to joke

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 February, 03:02