Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
New Zealand court rules that vaxx mandates for Police and army are unlawful... look at Jacinda's verbal acrobatics over this...

Trying to spin this… firstly trying to say police and defence force wanted mandates and secondly saying he always intended dropping the mandates.. NO Jacinda… the high court deemed them *unlawful* so you had to drop them.!
02:02 PM - Feb 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by IntellUK in this post can reply
suZy Connolly @suZq14
01 March, 12:25
In response Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council to his Publication
green screen malfunction. check jacindas package https://youtu.be/b7YiFQFk6...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 March, 09:58
The body language says it all, flailing arms, forced "grin," shaking head, rapid speech= LYING AND PANIC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Myers @ccchrissy
01 March, 12:41
I can't imagine any normal, sane person voting for this phoney POS...looks like were not the only one's with corrupt elections!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 March, 12:26
That's A man man!
She is a cousen to big mike! obyden

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
01 March, 12:26
Her statement is what I call "covering your ass" double talk.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
28 February, 08:21
More Psycho babble.

Verily Chambers @Verily1
28 February, 07:59
The lies make me sick.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
28 February, 06:53
That, gets under my skin🐀

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
28 February, 04:38
HORSE TEETH !!!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 February, 04:15
I can’t wait for the day this evil creature is removed

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 February, 04:13
the midnight police attack last night on the protesters was disgusting. They smashed up a portable shower block unit that had been donated to the people yesterday.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
28 February, 07:40
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
The police are no one's friend anymore. Just puppets of the deep state. So sad.

Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
28 February, 03:07
HE haha i assume that you've saw the same video I have.

there is Something going on down there

bbruce995 @bbruce995
28 February, 02:59
she is trying to get herself out of being HUNG FOR TREASON