TruthIs MyPath @TruthIsMyPath
@vincentkennedy maybe im grtting ahead of myself but asking for the masses: most of us are now owners of xrp but what happens next? i feel like some will have a knee jerk reaction to sell once it goes up. Do we just hold forever? transfer to another crypto? will banks be buying it back? 🤔 ive heard a number of things! just want all of us to be prepared.
02:02 PM - Feb 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruthIsMyPath in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 February, 02:32
In response TruthIs MyPath to her Publication
You should always expect that any crypto would go to zero so you don't use money you cant afford to lose. It sets you up for making decisions to buy and sell less emotional. I can let you know what I plan on doing. Selling 10% at $10 and letting the rest ride for years. If it goes even higher you can take out a low interest loan using the XRP as collateral. Don't have to pay taxes on loans.

If you want to be more conservative you could take 50% at $2 or $3 and let the rest ride. This way you are using the houses money.

Expecting SEC News to push it past $2 then Coinbase relisting pushing it past $3 for a safe estimate.

The most conservative tech analyst's could agree on those numbers with those upcoming catalysts.

Many expect XRP to go much much higher.

Do research. Don't just trust me on this. Nothing cryptic about this. It could go to $0 or $1000+

*Not an authorized financial advisor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
27 February, 06:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My plan was to HODL long term, but now considering your sell 10% at $10 strategy💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
27 February, 09:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i know you said nothing cryptic but i can't help myself =)

3/16 = 10
3/16/22 = 32 23 = 5