Doq Holliday @doqholliday
“It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.”
- Luke 17:2

Children are our most precious gift. Anyone that thinks otherwise needs to repent ASAP.
10:31 AM - Feb 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
28 February, 01:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Rubber Duck ™️ @TheRubberDuck
27 February, 09:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
27 February, 02:47
I agree totally!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
27 February, 02:01
I am a good and faithful servant. God has blessed me with talents to aid in the rescue and the protection of his littlest lambs. With my prayers the Lord leads me with instruction. It is a great time to be alive. Praise the Lord

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
27 February, 12:22
Agree 117 % !!

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
27 February, 11:35
We have only one chance at it and there is no greater calling of a parent than to protect the innocence of their children. We must realize that that this has always meant that this includes those we were told to trust the most...even from teachers, scout leaders, neighbors, and even our churches. The power has always been in our hands to protect ALL of the children. They our of the LORD JESUS for us to guide and protect in HIS Glorious name.

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
27 February, 11:28

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
27 February, 10:54
We must all do a better job protecting all our sweet Children of the world. Makes me sick that 800,000 children go "missing" a year in the US. May God forgive us for this.

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
27 February, 10:48
I can think of a couple better punishments, just saying

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
27 February, 10:42
Brotha Doq speaking truth as usual!!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
27 February, 10:38
AMEN 🙏