Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 February, 01:58
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
non 🙄mais vais y remédier 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
26 February, 09:03
remember when vk was showing a beard in one of his backgrounds and everyone thought it was Durham but it turned out to be Allan? is he doing the same thing with the Moon Beard and Alexander?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 February, 09:10
In response R04ch C1i9 to his Publication

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 February, 08:41
“Alexander Dugin - The one Russian linking Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin and Recep Tayyip Erdogan”

https://www.google.com/amp...

🤔🧐

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 February, 08:44
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Important dude, right? :)

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 February, 08:45
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Some really smart dude. There's a lot info about him on the internet. Lot's of disinfo too. You have his name on the first pic.