P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
26 February, 12:24
What happens if Russia has already pre-planned an exit from SWIFT involving XRP/blockchain? 😎🇺🇸🦅

“BREAKING: Germany is working on limiting Russia access to SWIFT, two German ministers said.“—The Insider Paper

🇺🇸🦅

#NCSWIC

https://twitter.com/TheIns...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Their plan is so obvious if you know what to look for.
XRP!
01:18 PM - Feb 26, 2022
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
27 February, 11:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
sometimes i feel like xrp is just waiting for me to get through these tests . 🤷‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
27 February, 05:49
Any thoughts on crude oil

Lynda Mathews @LyndaMathews
27 February, 06:19
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
If we are going off the petro dollar then I would assume oil prices will be going down after this movie is over.
Just my thoughts.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
27 February, 05:46
Got XRP have spare cash buy more or Gold or silver bullion

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
26 February, 11:12
yes I agree. xrp is being positioned to be the backbone of the new financial system. but was this a black hat or white hat plan? or a black hat plan coopted by the patriots?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 11:02
It is a hard place to be right now, but
It all sounds to Nana like everything is going just as Q planned.

Thank you so much VK for all you have done for us, Nana would sure like to hug your neck!

Do not forget when the dust settles, after party at Nana's has many that have already RSVP's for Tim's Ford Lake BYOB (Bring Your Own Boat)

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
26 February, 08:37
BRICS using xrp already? 🤔😎🎥

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
26 February, 06:35
it's the very one the top exchanges de-listed from trading. Coinbase, Kraken, Gemini you can't seem to buy it from them... i tried...

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
26 February, 06:32

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
26 February, 05:29
If I wanted to do Crypto for my business, what should I do? Fiserv
(merchant services) did recently acquire Bakkt and will be integrated into the CARAT platform (Enterprise Solutions) any advice?

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
26 February, 02:23
Seems like everything is going according to plan. Gold backed crypto by 2023. 😎🇺🇸🦅

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
26 February, 07:39
a SWIFT fooking.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
26 February, 08:15
Speculation is “BRICS” already using xrp.
🇺🇸Hold on for a bumpy ride.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
26 February, 02:23
VK do you think XRP will go lower? I want to throw a couple thousand more in but was hoping it would hit around .50 with the drops in the market. So not sure if I should wait for that or if it’s all up from here and i need to so it now? I know you’re not a financial advisor but just wondering your opinion?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 February, 03:08
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
If it gets under $0.50 I would by more also. The problem is the case can settle any day now. I was expecting it to end in/around April but things seem to be moving fast. I keep buying and plan to do so to at least $1.75 as more money becomes available.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
26 February, 02:00
XLM feelz, brother?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 February, 03:08
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
solid.

Lynda Mathews @LyndaMathews
27 February, 06:17
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
I'm in...........As I understand this going forward, XRP is the banking part and XLM is the retail part...
Both great to have.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 February, 01:52
According to plan. ❤

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
26 February, 01:49
Seems most platforms are restricting purchase. Kraken, RH……
any ideas?

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
26 February, 01:44
XRP was on sale again the other day ... .68-.69 cents still on sale today @ .73-.74...
Rank #6
XRP Price (XRP)
$0.7333
How Does XRP Work?

XRP was created by Ripple to be a speedy, less costly and more scalable alternative to both other digital assets and existing monetary payment platforms like SWIFT.

RippleNet’s ledger is maintained by the global XRP Community, with Ripple the company as an active member. The XRP Ledger processes transactions roughly every 3-5 seconds, or whenever independent validator nodes come to a consensus on both the order and validity of XRP transactions — as opposed to proof-of-work mining like Bitcoin (BTC). Anyone can be a Ripple validator, and the list is currently made up of Ripple along with universities, financial institutions and others.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
26 February, 01:40
the storm
5:5 putin timestamp

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Law & Physics @physics171
26 February, 01:31
Thoughts on Ethereum?

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
26 February, 01:51

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
gonna go up!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
26 February, 01:28
To the moon
🥳🥳🥳