Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
ENJOY THE SHOW... 🍿🤯🎬

FUN FACT: The current President of Ukraine is an actor/producer who created his own television show where he starred as the "normal guy" who became President - then actually became President a few years later under the same party name from the show. Isn't that interesting? Plus he's a member of Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum along with Trudeau….
This movie is fooking CRAZY . 🎬
11:51 AM - Feb 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
26 February, 09:15
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Casey, Is all going as planned? Guess I am confused if Zalensky is a guy to be trusted?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
26 February, 09:25
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
I thought he was good but then I saw this was like... What the fooooook . TRIPPY stuff I am still processing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
26 February, 02:04
This is crazy movie 🍿

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
26 February, 01:42
THANK YOU.. I MIGRATED IT TO FB...🤹‍♀️

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
26 February, 09:25
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
THANKS FOR REMINDING ME I FORGOT IM OUT OF 30 DAY STINT IN FUCKBOOK JAIL WAS OUT 2 DAYS LAST TIME PROBABLY GOOD TILL TOMORROW I USUALLY GET FLAGGED THE FIRST DAY.