Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 February, 09:57
If U R unsure on what side 2 root 4.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
26 February, 05:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Those dark ages fairy tales were based on reality ???
The "Black forest"
King Ludwig the crazy
and so many more

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 February, 01:29
I had a chance to set by the the table with her and to watch her directly in her eyes. Missed that one. She had her "artistic performance" near my place, not so long ago. Now, I'm having regrets because I didn't do it. Would've say something even with the eyes only, I bet ya she'd understand. God fears [them]. Fookin' satanists.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
26 February, 12:57

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
26 February, 12:21
Im sure shes not the only....thats what [THEY] do, huh? These peeps are sick!
Mr GaGa isnt hers/his?

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
Mr GaGa isnt hers/his?

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
Mr GaGa isnt hers/his?

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
26 February, 12:15
10:08

LEVEL UP: 1000

spells broken: desperation
they are powerless
today is 2*13D
[0]

*probly truth
evil, sick

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
26 February, 11:14
😳 .

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 February, 11:03
8 of them , well thats god news. I do remember when Microsoft had her in their commercial VK. Then they pulled it right away. I guess spirit cooking is not what it used to be.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
26 February, 11:02
Errrrr...