TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
25 February, 07:11
The photo your speaking of was photoshopped and you can verify this using fotoforensics . It is Barron Trump along with certain family members and the Admiral of the US Navy. Admiral Rogers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
25 February, 07:17
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
NO WAY was that photo shopped.

Q never said 10 people were Q .

He said "less than 10" know the full picture.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 07:20
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Yes and the names I just gave being his family, Admiral Rogers an NSA Senior Management person is less than 10 people.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
25 February, 07:24
We will just have to disagree on this.

I see Q as being much different.

Not a coincidence that at the start, Q posted about
Military Intelligence.

25 February, 07:51
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
I must have deleted that pic where he was standing in the middle of a platoon of US Soldiers. if you have it still just share it and I will show you.

Only people mentioned by anneanon1 in this post can reply
25 February, 08:12
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
The pic is photoshopped as you can see.

25 February, 08:12
2 pics

JMC OuterLimits @OuterLimits816_JM
25 February, 08:20
also, it's not a Q.
military arrow logo