Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
"There's something else behind the scenes. ... I'm trying to figure it out myself."

This is EXCELLENT!🙏❤️

Chris Yoon encourages us to think critically and do the research. He said that after reviewing 2 Russian videos with Putin speaking, he sees how MSM edited his words & did not tell the whole truth. And that Putin said he did not enter Ukraine to take it over.

Yoon gives advice that makes sense. Says that some are being stirred up in their emotions because of MSM and politicians. Says that some of the videos being shown have been debunked as being from years ago. And said that some people, because of social conditioning, have preconceived ideas about Russia. He says we need to see from all perspectives and use wisdom and go to God for that wisdom.

There's more, but you'll just have to listen. Am going to save it and listen again. The only thing so far that makes sense to me.

Yoon is also a patriot & Q follower.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
I asked God about Russia & Ukraine and He spoke to me CLEAR AS DAY - YouTube

#propheticsharing

07:31 PM - Feb 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
25 February, 09:19
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
One photo they tried to use for example was a BLM "protest" in this country (US) in the summer of '20, with the buildings on fire

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 February, 09:24
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
They're so despicable and ignorant, aren't they?🙄😒

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396