JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
🚨🚨 FAKE "Q" - TRUTH SOCIAL 🚨🚨

Don't get me wrong, I love what they are doing over there on TS. But here we have it right from the account itself, that the TS Q, is just for fun and trolling. Plus he retweeted our fellow poster here at Anon Up Sir D’Artagnan. IV_Musketeer

Keep up the good work Trump, Nunes, Scavino, Q, Kash and all!!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² ⚑ ❀️
07:26 PM - Feb 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by jfk2djt in this post can reply
Mnp Sna @ms2021
26 February, 12:17
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Too many coincidences it to be not "Q"
1. Joined before DJT on 2/9

2. Matches with Q#2677 posted on 2/9- "We NEVER LEFT. It's time to return publicly."
3. Posted Chernobyl as first post to predict future event
4. Acknowledgement by Kash Patel
5. Interaction with Devin Nunes
6. Only account with singe character as username

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
26 February, 09:08
In response Mnp Sna to his Publication
Let's see what happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
25 February, 09:11
It doesn't change the fact that an insider created that account. Just because the account posts that it's fake doesn't mean it's fake. After all Flynn said there was no plan. We all know that is bullshit

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
25 February, 09:53
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
You are correct.

And I wouldn't be surprised if it was Dan behind the account.

If it is Dan, then it's at least a bit authentic Q, to me.

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
25 February, 07:57
⚑TIP

If you aren't on Truth Social, be sure to use QAgg and select the options under TRUTH dropdown to see important posts

https://qagg.news/

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
25 February, 07:48
Oh damn.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 February, 07:43
Red Flannel Friday!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
25 February, 07:34
Flannel means my heater is going to go off. I am stocked up for this.