The Mac @TheMac
So let’s get this straight.

I’m not trying to be a smart arse here

It solves nothing.

Tell me if I am wrong.

The nanoparticles that are contained inside the vaccines are actually qubits for the "quantization of the electromagnetic field", referring to photons as field "quanta" (for instance as light quanta).

So in essence each electron that is transferred (from photon upconversion nanoparticles) or induced by a dipole magnetic moment (point charge) is coincidentally enabled (activated) by ultrasonic (5G) duel frequency (incidents of light-particles) optical (trapping) waves (tweezers) that aultimately become bits of information used for quantum computing.

So to conclude for every quantum leap (from nanoparticle to DNA) an electron becomes a free radical through a covalent bonding meaning damaging cells leading to oxidative stress diseases.
07:08 PM - Feb 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
25 February, 07:21
In response The Mac to his Publication
I'm not really in the know...but I did manage to follow that....surprisingly. You probably didn't see my post last night where I went down a rabbit hole and found this on IMAGION BIOSYSTEMS FIRST-IN-HUMAN STUDY! NANO Particle technology! There's a whole PDF at
https://journals.asm.org/d...
Put out by The Journal of Microbiology/Journal of Virology's Report on Vaccines and Anti-Viral Agents
It's a huge report and I couldn't follow most of it...but you might find what you are looking for as I think we were looking at pretty much the same thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
25 February, 07:57
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
3.2.4 Magnetic nanoparticles
Superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIONs) have been studied for various biomedical applications, such as contrast agents, iron replacement therapies, drug delivery, tissue repair, hyperthermia, cell and tissue targeting, and transfection. SPIONs have an iron oxide core that is coated by an organic or inorganic layer. Bare SPIONs may be toxic because there is chemical reactive, so the coating layer prevents aggregation and agglomeration of the nanoparticles and reduces iron oxide oxidation. SPIONs are largely studied for magnetic resonance imaging and targeted delivery of drug and antigen to the required sites. Vismara et al. [118] designed a new theranostic SPION system loaded with paclitaxel as a drug and coated with bovine serum albumin (BSA) and hyaluronic acid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396