Save and send to anyone nort unsderstanding what is REALLY going on...πŸ™πŸ’«
(7pics)
05:41 PM - Feb 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 February, 08:42
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
God's plan is always perfect and perfectly timed. πŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 February, 10:05
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
πŸ™Amen!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Montana Ford @Montanaford
25 February, 08:31
All the GLORY TO GOD! FATHER, Please continue to protect those that are innocent. GOD OUR FATHER, continue to wrap your loving arms around OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS in CHRIST! Cast away all that is evil and corrupt. IN JESUS NAME! AMENπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 February, 08:29
GOD'S TRUTH.

p.s. had to quickly reread your intro.
at first glance, I saw send to anyone "Snort unsderstanding"

WELL, that would be like EVERYONE in this neighborhood/city/state where I'm hunkered down.

Ah! I know! Imma gonna make paper copies, and slide under corner of their doormats, in the cover of darkness tonight.
Bwa-Ha-Haaaa

p.p.s. meme courtesy of Sidney Powell πŸ‘‡

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 February, 09:52
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
OMG... SNORT!

I didn't even see that I said "Nort"..🀣🀣🀣
I was running to a Trump party with the YUGE cake and didn't spell check...when I use my phone and not my laptop it makes me sound stupid...eh, oh well...I would edit if I could, but the message got out...πŸ™ƒ

I'm so embarrassed bc I can't edit it, so now we have a new word "Nort" for those that don't see what is happening...they nort seein' in!! SNORT SNORT SNORRRRRRRTTTTTT!

ps I love this meme....πŸ™πŸ’«

pss I LOVE YOU!!πŸ’“

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
25 February, 06:27
Front Row Family!

Have a seat by me my brother/sister!

WWG1WGA

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 February, 10:10
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Right..???!!! We are going to have our work cut out for us...But, it's these posts (Credit to Ivanka πŸ™Œ) can help us explain ALOT!!

WWG1WGAWWπŸŒŽπŸ™πŸ’“

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
25 February, 06:01
There's no way they could have accomplished all this is just a few days, or even a few weeks. They had to working on this for a good while.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 February, 08:25
In response Made In America to her Publication
for years and years and decades, betcha!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 February, 10:03
In response Made In America to her Publication
It was in 1962 (actually High Ranking Generals "Q Team" in the 1950's) but Kennedy was the one who spoke about exposing [them] ALL
After the Bay of Pigs disaster, where the CIA had defrauded Kennedy, he was so angry that he fired CIA Director Allen Dulles and vowed to β€œsplinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the winds.β€πŸ™πŸ’«