TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
24 February, 01:58
Christ the Messiah was not born on December 25, rather September 11, 3 BC . Also his true name was Joshua not Jesus as it was an error in translating from Aramaic to Greek then to Latin and then to english.

https://www.livescience.co...

Was Jesus's Real Name was Joshua and Is There A 'Right' Way to Identify the Son of God?

https://askdrbrown.org/lib...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3

Truth Social account Q posted Today that he's just
having FUN trolling the FAKE NEWS media and
minding his P's and Q's.

The Real Q posted these years ago -

Saving the best for last.
[P]

Trolling the FAKE NEWS media if FUN !
At some point, the Q will be asked.
Q

Either someone knows the Q drops very well
or that's the Real Q on Truth Social.
04:16 PM - Feb 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by rghardy3 in this post can reply
25 February, 06:33
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
All were given bread crumbs to the identity of Q yet no one ever guessed it right. It’s not JFK Jr, Jaun O Savin or any Kennedy. Think about who has the IQ that is so high its off the charts and then you’ve found Q. The books mentioned “ Kid on the Side of the Road” and that only 10 know who Q really is and you’ll find the answer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
25 February, 06:41
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
i think Barron or Melania

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
25 February, 06:46
Doris Day ~~~ Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps - YouTube

Doris recorded Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps on Nov. 5, 1964 for her Latin For Lovers album.Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps - Joe Davis - Osvaldo FarresMort Garson - lea...

Its Anonymous @Downwiththesystem
25 February, 06:18

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 February, 06:11
anyone can go online and copy q posts, but why would real q cut out so many people by posting to truth social when ONLY Iphone users can get on, and many of them are waiting to be approved to get on.

Real Q wants to unite, not divide by cell phone usage.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
25 February, 06:35
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I am just reporting what they post.

I don't know if it's coming from the real Q .

Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
25 February, 06:09
I am not on yet, but just found out that you can follow the posts at qagg.news. And, I think it's real.

25 February, 06:08
It’s most likely the Real Q .

Aggie Gordon @Aggie1975
25 February, 06:12
I was actually thinking that too. That's ninja level trolling, either way.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
25 February, 06:32
Q posted years ago to remember the name Kash Patel.

Today the Truth Social Q said he is having fun with @Kash
and that account posted having a beer with @q right now.

Sounds like @q could be the real thing.