Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
my sister is coming to visit me i have a large close family and its been over a year since ive seen any of them. Cant tell you all how happy i am #FamilyIsEverything ❤️👊🏾
09:40 AM - Feb 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
25 February, 06:11
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
So happy for you! Enjoy time with your sister, and I hope you see the rest if your family soon. ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
25 February, 01:43
Happy for you Tank!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
25 February, 11:20
Enjoy!! 🥰

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 February, 10:56
Crazy as it sounds, Q brought my fam closer. We were close, but addiction and prison tore us too pieces. I turned my sis on to Q. We shoved our brother down the rabbit hole when he was released. Now we talk EVERY day😁 we live 5 hours apart. Family truly is everything💖 Congrats Tank👍 enjoy every minute!

Crazy as it sounds, Q brought my fam closer. We were close, but addiction and prison tore us too pieces. I turned my sis on to Q. We shoved our brother down the rabbit hole when he was released. Now we talk EVERY day😁 we live 5 hours apart. Family truly is everything💖 Congrats Tank👍 enjoy every minute!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
Enjoy every single moment ❤️

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
25 February, 10:53
Enjoy every moment!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 February, 10:25
Beautiful, so Happy for you! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
25 February, 09:55
So happy for you!! Enjoy your time together!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
25 February, 09:51
Great news!! Enjoy and stay grounded in positive vibrations, energy and frequency!! Have a wonderful time!! Much ❤️ love to ALL!!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 February, 09:44

Angie Mac @AngieMac
25 February, 11:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The family you are born into may not end up being the family you turn to later in life. But God uses those things to prepare you for “such a time as this”. Freedom is in forgiveness, and freedom in God’s plan without “chains” is amazing! Parents, allow your children to grow up with your God-based guidance and blessing. Do not make your children feel responsible (guilty) for your happiness. What a burden feeling chained in that way. Just felt the need to share. Breaking past cycles is a must in all of this.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
25 February, 11:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
How Great Thou Art!

arba happihr @arba
25 February, 09:43
Woohoo I know you are excited! I love family too. HAve a fabulous time.
change the subject when something ugly is mentioned, it works. No need for upset.drarba