r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴EU sanctions aim to strip Russia of “prosperous future”

The EU’s latest sanctions targeting Russia’s banking, oil, technology and airline industries to cut “Russia’s access to the most important capital markets”, according to EC President Ursula von der Leyen.

“We are now targeting 70% of the Russian banking market, but also key state-owned companies, including the field of defense, and these sanctions will increase Russia’s borrowing costs, raise inflation, and gradually erode Russia’s industrial base.”

There will be a ban of aircraft part sales to Russia and “important technologies it needs to build a prosperous future,” while stripping Russian diplomats and businessmen of their “privileged access to the European Union.”

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtnews
01:33 AM - Feb 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
25 February, 02:14
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I assume she's on the naughty list also?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 February, 02:08
I can't stand this witch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 February, 02:08
I can't stand this witch.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
25 February, 01:40
NASTY NAZI Ursula with Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla

Every Time @soTELLme533
13 March, 09:13
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Images like this one should go viral. People need to see the corruption,

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
13 March, 09:19
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
25 February, 01:38
Do it! Then Russia shuts off their gas... freeze and freeze EU economy!
Putin Win!

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
25 February, 03:18
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Testicles takedown - YouTube

Please visit our website www.kapapsingapore.com or email contact@kapapasia.com for more information.