Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Seems that first Russian strikes were Biolabs. Remember, they have (now had) some nasty things there.
06:38 PM - Feb 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
25 February, 02:19
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
I started wondering many years ago when some of the docs or features on the place told how the wildlife in the area was absolutely thriving but people weren't allowed to live within 20 or 30 miles of the place 🤔

One of the first things I considered when I heard there was a fight then seizure of the plant was, is there maybe an entrance to a tunnel & one of those underground bases?
That would would make sense, using the radiation disaster as a cover so they could conduct trafficking & smuggling & also cook up who knows what in one of those biolabs without people being the wiser

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
24 February, 06:48
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Honestly I can't imagine using ordinance in the field is the safest/proper/effective way to disable a BIOLAB.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 February, 06:48
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
24 February, 06:44
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
🙄

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
25 February, 03:26
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Courtesy of the US taxpayers