John Reese @TrumperWavin
Did you think President Trump would walk in front of the Queen if he wasn't in control? You are watching a movie, Patriots!
07:58 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumperWavin in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
01 February, 02:11
In response John Reese to his Publication
and her Royal Guard didn't step in to stop it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kat in Texas @kat_in_texas
31 January, 08:10
I saw him do that before I knew about ANY of this and thought....he's a disaster! lol I love my President Trump!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
31 January, 08:09
Hope Canada is released from her death grip

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
31 January, 08:08
Hiya John,,,,I got suspeneded from twatter... and I miss your...Um guys thing.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
01 February, 02:12
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
welcome to the club! i think we are all outcasts 😂
at least the air is clean here

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
31 January, 08:07
For me, this was one of the biggest tells. He was putting her in her place. The King walks behind no one.

Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
31 January, 08:00
He caught so much flack for that, everyone thought he was a buffoon or something. haha! He will show them. 🐸

John Reese @TrumperWavin
31 January, 08:02
In response Silverback Hobbit to his Publication
God's plan wins. :)