Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 February, 05:02
Rumour goes that there is an order from Kremlin for captured Aidar and Azov (Nazi) battalions members to be brought alive with bags on their heads to Moscow. They will be prosecuted for war crimes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
24 February, 05:16
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
johnny im just going to say it i dont blame putin yes hes done bad things but our gov is just as bad. i dont like to see people getting killed it hurts . and if putin is doing what he has to do to bring light to the garbage then so be it . your opinion? πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 February, 05:22
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
People are being hurt there since 2014. Ukrainian government did it. They are to blame. They were warned for 8 years straight to stop and come to common sense. No, they continued pushing and they crossed the red line.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
johnny . I know cyna and russia are workt together in Megiddo are we headed there and iran ?
05:31 PM - Feb 24, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by anneanon1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anne Kats, click on at the bottom under it