Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
Why February 1st is when it all starts - Executive Order 13848 goes into effect!

http://www.trevorwinchell....
07:39 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
01 February, 10:56
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
my bday and freedom day woohoo!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 February, 02:43
Thank you for sharing this. I had read all of the EO before, but didn't catch the significance of the timing. God Bless. You have made my day. Love and hugs sent out to you and yours..😉👍💞💓🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
01 February, 03:15
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
I know right? President Trump truly is a stable genius, isn't he?
Not to mention, that He is the greatest troll of all time. lol

Connie Mcck @Countrygirl57
01 February, 02:22
just read it so enlightening to know the plan is moving ahead full steam ❤️🙏❤️🙏

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
01 February, 02:10
good article explaining the process

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
01 February, 12:08
i've seen the DNI report was late 2 days...so could be Feb 3rd...but either way clock is moving forward and look like things are going to get hairy. the stock things make more sense - last minute to move funds? Snowstorms predicted for tomorrow may be fun day to watch...

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
31 January, 10:27
Super Bowl 2.7.21 @ [6:30]
FEAR
The fun begins directly after.
Whatever "the fun" is will make the Super Bowl look like a puppy show.
I believe the Puppy [Bowl] is directly after. Super Bowl.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
31 January, 11:47
In response Everi Storm to her Publication
makes me think of all the "dog comms" I saw on Twitter... when I was actually on Twitter. 😂

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
01 February, 01:11
In response Everi Storm to her Publication
Why does Pence refer to Matthew Whitaker as Mark Whitaker?
Does he not really know him well?
https://www.nbcnews.com/vi...

Danny Nix @Danny1969
31 January, 10:03
Really?

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
31 January, 09:36
🙏🇺🇲🙏I've been WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS EXEC ORDER TO COME TO FRUITION! LOL FREEDOM DAY, tomorrow!

Brain Food @Brainfood
31 January, 09:35
🤔 So why does the timeline go into February after the inauguration? Couldn't a new president undo this EO ?

RedSunflowerRising Rising1 @ForSuchATimeAsThis
31 January, 09:22
excellent article

Anila Vanilla @Vanilli
31 January, 08:50

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
31 January, 08:41
...it was signed in 2018....seems a lot of $ would have already been moved, property transfered. What am I missing?

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
31 January, 09:58
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
chevk out my profile. i explained it a few hours ago.

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
31 January, 08:34
AWESOME OF TRUE ❤️🇺🇸

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
31 January, 08:22
Exciting week coming up !!!

LQve Trump @LoveTump
31 January, 08:16
this is an excellent read

Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
31 January, 08:10
February 1, 2021 National Freedom Day! 🇺🇲

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
01 February, 10:58
In response Joy Jakob to her Publication
my bday feels great!!