r363l l10n @r363ll10n
23 February, 10:12
🔴😆😆😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 February, 10:16
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
this is great

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 February, 10:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
so is my new coffee .. just saying

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 February, 11:17
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Are you shipping to the US? I need a link😊 I love coffee beans. I found an organic bean brand I love. But I want to support my Patriot fren too😊 DMan 17beans 👊

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 February, 11:20
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
No intention to ship to US at this stage fren. Don’t have the capital to set up such a venture. Appreciate the support though.

Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Put me on ya list when you do. It will grow👍 I just started my own business too. Making side funds to keep my K9 search efforts free for the families that need us. Travel isn't cheap.
11:23 PM - Feb 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bennastix Anon, click on at the bottom under it