Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
17 February, 09:11
Tucker Carlson says ‘Hillary’ is a product of Artificial Intelligence!! GREAT STUFF TUCKER! You are witnessing soft disclosure- Even though most people won’t know what the hell He was talking about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Carlson @RebeccaYshuaMC
17 February, 10:28
In response Grant Wilson to his Publication
what??please explain

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
18 February, 12:20
In response Rebecca Carlson to her Publication
That's a clone of Hillary and these clones are connected to this AI system - they call it the AI God and the Draco and Tall Greys ( Zeta Reticuli) have controlled us with it for years - with nearly everyone infected with nano-technology they spray in the air and put in food,water and "medications". Hillary is long gone - they use a combination of doppelgangers ( surrounded by people in on the deception), CGI deep fakes and actual clones - but the clones are very prone to mistakes ( see Joe). Sorry - but you asked!

Rebecca Carlson @RebeccaYshuaMC
It is clear to see that Biden is not himself nor are many of the others. We are in deeper than i thought, but I don’t believe they’re controlling all of us. I live in the country, eat my own food and don’t take meds.
08:03 PM - Feb 23, 2022
In response Grant Wilson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RebeccaYshuaMC in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rebecca Carlson, click on at the bottom under it