Only people mentioned by Matriot in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
23 February, 06:39
In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication
I used to use it in my coffee. I started getting migraines and I went to an herbalist. She told me to get off of the aspartame immediately. She also gave me supplements for a liver detox. They went away and I never used it again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
24 February, 06:17
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
I can say the same. Those headaches were debilitating. I'm glad you're better!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
23 February, 05:04
This is in the gum I chew everyday and I know its not healty for me. Why do I continue to chew it?
It dosen't stick to my shitty dental work. Don't get me going on dentists. You only find out how shitty they are after you pay the bill. Thieves. The whole system is rigged.

23 February, 05:46
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
It's discouraging. I pray every nasty thing they're doing comes to a end.

arba happihr @arba
23 February, 11:53
FDA APPROVED?
Aspartame was first made in 1965 and approved for use in food products by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1981.
Into the world as an investment by Donald Rumsfeld
Donald Rumsfeld is a murderer!
https://www.documentarytub...

TruthIsa ForceofNature @TruthIsAForceOfNature
23 February, 01:23
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I love it here. Found this bit of info out in 2007 and tried to tell everyone how bad it is and the Rumsfeld connection. All i got was the floride stare. and here my people are here... aware, awake, and sharing Truth. it cannot be hidden forever.

23 February, 05:48
In response arba happihr to her Publication
If memory serves, Rumsfeld was only of authority a single day when he allowed this to happen.