CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 February, 05:24
I am not a Twitter fan.

Sounds like I am not missing much at this point since I cannot get on yet (because I do not use Apple because I boycott Apple) and am waiting for Android and/or computer access as an alternative.

I figure in 2-3 weeks, Truth Social will have a bigger access, and I can maybe try then after the BETA stage is over with (and when they have an Android app or computer access).

I have never gotten a censorship message from anonup, but am not excited about that idea on Truth Social if they censor for political free speech. And my guess is that they will try to allow people to try to sell silver and crypto by message, but I wonder if you can block when people do that (it says there is a block and mute tab).

Anonup allows for longer than 2 minutes video, so I like that.

Patience is a virtue, but I still love anonup, so it is no biggie at this point in time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Myers @ccchrissy
i registered months ago when we first heard about it, it said i was registered and accepted but now when i try to register it comes up saying "405 Not Allowed
nginx/1.21.5" .....does anyone know how to fix this problem?
02:11 AM - Feb 23, 2022
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ccchrissy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Myers, click on at the bottom under it