Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
19 February, 04:30
Every meme I shared today or any day is courtesy of Patriots fighting on twitter
I am so glad I saved them

People say bad things about us
In my posting today you see the mind set was restoration

Take what you learn here and go off line
into your real world so that we may truly change the world

You don't need the memes
You need the words.

Faith in action

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
22 February, 06:30
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
But we love the memes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 06:36
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
We have to take what we learn here and share it off line

We only need the words in our real lives
People say I don't have the words

I am giving you the words

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
22 February, 06:41
I bring here what I learn from many different places. I drop moabs whenever possible on the normies and I like the dang memes. You have a treasure trove of awesome ones! I get it though.

22 February, 06:50
😂😂😂I have over 4000 😂😂😂

22 February, 07:03
I wasn't using the memes. Then I told DE
the younger generation will not read our written words or a thread...they will read a meme
The memes will reach the 20 and 30 year olds who were brain washed the longest in school.
That is an important target to retrigger
their minds.
We have to take these words and reach those in our every day life
It just has to be that way
It helps you when you are talking to others

I prefer writing my post.
It is my Gift from God

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
22 February, 07:16
I suppose my gift from God is dropping moabs on normies. I can't wait for the day when we will all be awakened. Well most anyway. But I await the time I can finally retire and spend time with my only Son. He's only 21 y/o and leaps and bounds ahead of me when I wss his age. Thank you for all you bring here. We appreciate you for sure.

22 February, 07:40
With the news stations dripping out truth
it is important for us to be there to help others as they awaken. In that...
I am encouraging people to take the knowlege they learn here... go off line
Using the words of the memes as needed in face to face eye contact communication.
Not everyone is on line but they will need to be awakened to the Spuritual side of this battle.

I'm trying to train people to talk again
the old fashion way ...simple conversation

The meme war was fun on twitter because we could use them straight to obummer
Hillsawitch even Soros and I had a conversation ...no memes used

Its not the same or needed
Trump said I got them all

This is a full blown Spiritual war and we have to take the words of these memes and carry them in the real world. If I share them enough and drill them in your minds
as you talk to anyone in a store or at work. You can give some good words as your own.
You get a Soul saved
God keeps track of the Souls we lead to Him

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Brianhalson WWG1WGA...MAGA @Brianhalson1
22 February, 08:02
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Good onya Mate , it works , I posted this 5 days ago , People say they hate people who mask Kids ,
Me too , but now I give compliments to Mums and Dads that wear masks but NOT on their kids , things like A+ Mum for not putting a mask on your Kids , and I get much better results as I see the same people later Not wearing a mask themselves .

22 February, 08:08
In response Brianhalson WWG1WGA...MAGA to his Publication
You are amazing !!!
I am proud of you

I love Love LOVE your post

22 February, 07:55
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I love Love LOVE your words
I love your approach of Kindness
You made my day.
To see their faces and their smiles
I am sooo proud of you

These words touch me to the core of my Soul
👇👇👇
God Bless
Divine Instruments of God. That