Susan Grubl @SuzyQSD
22 February, 03:51
🤬Is anyone else worried about our blood supply? I am concerned...I know someone who has been vaxxed that gave blood. What does that do to the person who receives it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
22 February, 03:56
In response Susan Grubl to her Publication
what do you mean they gave good blood?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
the only reason i ask because i really wonder if my father received contaminated blood in April that cause 2 embolisms in August. i think it is very suspicious he had the exact same symptoms as vaccinated. he bleed out in April. had to have 2 transfusions. then he had 3 more in the hospital in august. this double embolism this is not common until the jabs came along. He was not vaccinated until the end of August and he passed away after pfizer. 40 days after.
04:01 PM - Feb 22, 2022
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rochelle Freeland, click on at the bottom under it