Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
Today my local school board voted to end the mask mandates!!! You guys have no idea how happy this makes me. Now the rest of the schools need to follow.
03:08 PM - Feb 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by CandaceRene77 in this post can reply
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
25 February, 11:11
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Bonds for the Win ended Maryland's mask and vaccine mandates. Starting March 1st. children will no longer be required to wear a mask or ask proof of vaccination. Over 800,000 children liberated 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 11:28
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
That's great news! Let the children breathe. 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
23 February, 11:08
Bonds for the Win!!! and thank you Negative for teaching us :)

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
23 February, 12:34
Why are we rejoicing that [they] gave freedoms back that we never should have tolerated [them] taking?

United Non-Compliance Is The Only Solution

23 February, 07:52
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
I agree but I'm celebrating for the children. Many parents have fought for freedoms that should have never been taken away. The school board knows this because I told them as did other parents. What we know now is who still needs removed from the school board. I don't think all of this happened if there wasn't a reason. We had to find the bad apples because they are everywhere and not just in schools.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
22 February, 07:49
Wow, my sister in Virgina just told me the same thing two days ago. I’m so glad that the children won’t have to suffer wearing masks all day any more.💗🙏🏽✨

Truth Seeker @Txn81ve
22 February, 05:47
Our state just did the same thing but is leaving it up to each school district to decide if they want to keep the masks mandates or not. Total BS! they should’ve just made that decision themselves!

22 February, 05:55
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
That's true they shouldn't have left it up to the schools because so many board members are corrupt. My governor was probably voted in by dominion. She's a complete loser and has done nothing but destroy my state.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 05:01
Wonderful news!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 February, 04:58
🙏🕊️🙏

CJJM Patriot @caribou
22 February, 03:36
I do know. Mask mandates ended in our school system a month ago and Younkin has now made them illegal as of March 1st. But I didn't expect to see my kids and most others continue to wear them anyway out of fear of being bullied. My children actually said this to me. I pray everyday this generation will recover from the damage this evil has done to them.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
22 February, 03:33
Today is a huge win for BondsfortheWin and Maryland. Effective March 1, children will no longer be forced to wear masks in school ! Over 800,000 children in both private and public sectors liberated! 🇺🇲

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
Today is a huge win for BondsfortheWin and Maryland. Effective March 1, children will no longer be forced to wear masks in school ! Over 800,000 children in both private and public sectors liberated! 🇺🇲

Kali Krause @KaliKrause

Kali Krause @KaliKrause

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
22 February, 03:31
That's awesome. Now it's time to fund the student and only the student. Schools are way too corrupt when the carrot is being dangled. No funding for schools, only fund the child! PARENTS CHOICE. It should always about the children.

22 February, 03:55
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
I completely agree! We still have some bad apples that need to be removed and never allow them to be on the school board again. I'm so glad the three ladies we voted in have fought so hard for the children. Also many parents getting involved.

American Girl @Americangirl
22 February, 03:16