The Mac @TheMac
22 February, 12:59
Would I be wrong in thinking that the left is a political party that advocates for human trafficking, war, mind control and unconditionally supports peodophilia?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
22 February, 11:11
In response The Mac to his Publication
In my opinion anyone ignoring it exist “high up” , not concerned about it , or acknowledging it , let alone doing something about it , is most definetly pary of it in someway!! No your not wrong , goes thru my mind daily how anyone can ignore it , thoe creating problmes that don’t exist while never speakimg a word about it definetly have lots to hide and KNOW!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
22 February, 11:11
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
part”

The Mac @TheMac
22 February, 11:13
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
God bless you.

Only people mentioned by NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bran WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it