Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 February, 02:38
Sinking vibe Twosday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
22 February, 02:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The Great Default incoming? 👀📉

Thinking mirror because it’s 2sday. 😎

TS 2:38 < > 832

A demonstration was made today in front of the WH.
It showed they can control ‘innocents’.
It was a direct THREAT.
This is not a game.
The MSM is creating emotional conflict.
This destabilizes certain minds to become suspectable to outside control.
What you SEE is 2%.
The WAR is REAL.
These people are SICK.
Watch the news this week.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dan Dan @DanDan
22 February, 05:52
london bridge first domino?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 February, 05:28
😂 VK, you wouldn't do this with your new kitty would you?

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
22 February, 11:23
I’ve successfully comoleted my personal “Great Default.” As a retired/ recovering banker; I just told the bank’s to piss off and stopped paying them. Come and take it!

Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
22 February, 11:18
The market crashed long ago, when the veil lifts the default begins, controlled.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 February, 10:20
I sure am. Defaulted the F out of them

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 February, 07:58
Nope, not yet! I’d venture to guess we are in for another year of this hide the rainbow currency game! 🙄

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 February, 10:29
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Just keep walking it out...

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
22 February, 10:29
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
The long haul.

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
22 February, 06:59
after red 2?

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
22 February, 03:24
my bets on March/April ... makes sense astrologically, many planetary shifts during this time! (sidereal not tropical)

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
22 February, 03:20
Feels so close yet so far. 2023 is less than a year away. 😎

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 February, 10:26
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 February, 12:05
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
First Reset of the "The Great Reset".