Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 February, 12:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
2/22/2022 Sorta just drifted on by without any earth shattering events popping off but this was interesting! https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 February, 09:27
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
That's pretty interesting ... Gene Decode would call those "Air Quakes" ... taking out crafts trying to escape. idk, just the messanger

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
22 February, 05:35

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
22 February, 05:48
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
oh dear... I meant to post that to my profile... Do I delete or fake it and do some fancy coding?

I notice I posted the video originally on 2/2/2019 = 223...

As nothing is random, I shall leave it here and walk backwards out of the door apologetically... off to chew some willow bark which allegedly is the same as Aspirin and has just fixed me boys ears ache in a bout 1min flat...

Another ANTIDOTE?

Not Important @Notimportant
22 February, 06:01
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
22 February, 04:04
Taco Twosday

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
22 February, 03:27
Busy day in history.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
22 February, 03:18
One World Trade Center - “1776 “ feet tall

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
22 February, 03:06
bQQm

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 February, 12:16
This 11:11 seemed different to me, gave me a burst of HOPE for some reason! 🤷‍♀️

11:11 (2:2) on 2-22-2022 Twosday!

Let’s Go Q!

Do it Q! 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Bee Kay @Bkennedy828
22 February, 12:16
Vut ah you sinking?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 February, 11:54
2 “Titanics” Too.
[their] Inflation Rafts won’t save them now.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
22 February, 11:53
Morning VK. Have a glorious day

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
22 February, 11:33
Bye, bye, now...

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
22 February, 11:29
Up Schiff Creek and they gonna wish they had more than a paddle :)

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
22 February, 11:00
Johnny Cash - When th Man Comes Around ( w/ lyrics) - YouTube

And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder: One of the four beasts saying: "Come and see." And I saw. And behold, a white horse. There's a man goin' 'roun...

Only followers of this user (CynnLynn) can see their posts

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
22 February, 10:58
Stay on the gas, have a great day!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
22 February, 09:34
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Whoa looks pretty gnarly!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 February, 09:37
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Weird I dreamt that part of that pathway about a year ago ... only it was a sailboat - very interesting.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
22 February, 10:25
SINKING VIBE TWOSDAY 228
The best is yet to come 228
The best Kennedy to come 228
Im on a mission from God 228
Bigger than you can imagine 228
Divine intervention 228
Its about a 1000 years of peace 228
The people are waking up 228

TWO TWO EIGHT 165
Vincent Kennedy 165🙂
Christ bloodline 165
Resurrection 165
Peace is the prize 165
Light warriors 165
Its in your face 165

ST 1920
Within a week of the last "BOOM" set?
What a coincidence.
Remember Southwest?
Remember TX?
Four?
BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
Q

22 February, 10:25
Titanic, mirrored, Sinking Vibes?

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 February, 10:23
Sinking vibe for me twoday too.
Going to need to fill my 💔with gold & stay strong for my family. We are losing an Angel.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
22 February, 10:19
Twosday Spicy margarita😆 while watchin' 'em sinkin' sinkin' & sinkin'.

Nunya Business @AAug22
22 February, 10:13
🤞As in something is going down vibe Twosday?

22 February, 10:11
23 = pain
Two winter Storms twoday
just captured this

Nunya Business @AAug22
22 February, 10:14
In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
22 February, 03:21
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Whoever makes it rain, controls the pain. 👊🏼💥👊🏼

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 February, 10:07
New APL
9.01/10 > 911 👀

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
22 February, 10:01
🤷‍♀️🙏 Happy Twosday

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
22 February, 09:51
Bring it💪So done with these Fookers!!

Good Morning VK and I hope you are feeling 💯%!!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 February, 09:43
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
-John 17:21

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 February, 09:43
Sinking vibes for [them].

Checkmate.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
22 February, 09:41
GM VK. Psalm 69:14 - Deliver me from the mire and do not let me sink;May I be delivered from my foes and from the deep waters. 🙏🏼🙌🏼🇺🇸💖

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 February, 09:35
Koda wants to say Good morning.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 February, 09:32
Morning Vincent

Mary QQQ @Q_sent_me
22 February, 09:30
Good morning VK!!