Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 February, 10:50
Twos Day = 107

22Y 222D

2/22/2022

(B)uild (B)ack (B)etter

Tuesday.

Our turn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 February, 11:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I just realized that if you add 17+8 you get 25 and my dad died on Christmas, the 25th. I lost three people on 1/7 and always wondered why GOD took three people I love on the same date, so I think of that as 777 but if you take 1 + 7=8, 1 + 7=8, 1 + 7=8 which is 888 which is Jesus. Yes, I think tomorrow would be a good day. GOD is so with us. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
Condolences to you and your family. A close family member also passed 12/25 a few years ago and the revelation of the pagan foundation of this date has lightened the burden that once existed.
Take care of yourself and your family and all the best.
11:38 PM - Feb 21, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ObServingHIStory in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 February, 11:43
In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication
Thanks so much. What is really weird is 1/7 is the Coptic Christians Christmas so 4 people that I loved all died on days where Christmas was celebrated. Yes, I have learned how Christmas and Easter are Pagan. I am so grateful for GOD opening my eyes and waking me up. Sending love . . .