Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 February, 05:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
The whole truth needs to come out - God's truth

I've stitched things together piece by painful piece for a lot of this life only to find that most of the "history" people are told or taught is all fraud & lies, from the earth & heavens to the advanced civilizations which existed in the not so distant past

Enough - it needs to come out & the sooner the better
The children of the Creator deserve it

People will be traumatized or in denial regardless - I've had a few bandaids roughly ripped off & I'm still here
08:45 PM - Feb 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
22 February, 01:09
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
i agree. At times its like both side playing tug of war for us. 100% done with the tug of war. Both sides seem to think they can decide what is " best" for us. Going on 2 years with deaths, irrepreable harn to kids, incarceration for innocent. Show us the truth. Their would be bloodshed but we slready have that. i have 0 feelings of doom. sitting outside with tea listening to birds. Its time for all the coddled to have to face what is real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
22 February, 12:38
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
tell us!